2 years plus
- Questionnaire and Sleep Plan- I will send you a Questionnaire to fill in, to enable me to understand more about your child (eg his/her age, weight, and current sleeping habits and night wakings). Each child is unique, and these details will allow me to prepare a Sleep Plan customized and tailored specifically to your child. The Sleep Plan will contain, amongst other things:
(a) a routine suitable for your child, and explain step-by-step how to introduce and maintain this; and
(b) a step-by-step plan for how to teach your child to sleep well and without relying on external props for sleep.
- Customised charts and materials which I will prepare specifically for your child, to motivate your child and get him or her mentally ready to sleep like a "big boy" or "big girl";
- 1 to 2 hour consultation with you to discuss the Sleep Plan with you in detail. I encourage you to talk to me about anything you would like to add or amend to the Sleep Plan based on your child’s nature and temperament. After our meeting, I will finalise the Sleep Plan based on our discussion. I will also look at your child's sleep environment and crib, and make suggestions to make it more sleep conducive and/or safe.
- Follow up Support: Unlimited phonecalls, email and whatsapp support for 3 weeks from the first night the Plan starts. I will rigorously support and guide you during this process, to ensure that your child has all the tools to sleep well. Be assured that you will not be left wondering what to do or at a loss, as I will be right there with you, guiding you throughout the process.
- Guidance to ensure your child remains a great sleeper into the future: I will provide you with comprehensive tips to ensure that your baby remains a great sleeper into the future, including what to do when you travel, overcoming jet lag, how to handle illness and teething etc.